Anti-Diarrheal by Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-381
Loperamide HCI 2 mg
- controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers' Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCI
Do not use
- if you have bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- mucus present in your stool
- a history of liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking antibiotics
When using this product
- tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- symptoms get worse
- you get abdominal swelling
- these may be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration,which may accompany diarrhea
- do not exceed recommended dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets after the first loose bowel movement; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose bowel movement; do not exceed 4 caplets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- store at 20⁰C-25⁰C (68⁰F-77⁰F)
cellulose, corn starch, D C Yellow #10, dicalcium phosphate, FD C Blue #1, magnesium stearate, silica gel
Questions or comments? call 1-800-540-3765
loperamide hcl tablet
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
Medically reviewed on May 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.