Allergy Relief Antihistamine by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-720
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 capsule|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- store at 59° to 77°F in a dry place. Protect from heat, humidity and light.
edible dye free ink, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan solution
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl 25 mg
Sneezing Runny Nose
Itchy, Watery Eyes Itchy Nose or Throat
COMPARE TO BENADRYL® LIQUI-GELS® active ingredient*
SOFTGELS** 25 mg Each
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl®, or Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc., owner of the registered trademark LIQUI-GELS®.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
Product of Canada
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on May 23, 2018