Hand Cleanse Refill by China Ningbo Shangge Cosmetic Technology Corp.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 7.5mg in 500mg
Labeler: China Ningbo Shangge Cosmetic Technology Corp.
NDC Code: 58503-008
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
forthe temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- store at 20oC to 25oC (68o to 77oF)
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough associated with
- excessive phlegm
- persistent or chronic cough
When using this product do not
- add to hot water or any container where healing water may cause splattering and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take by mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
Consult a doctor and discontinue use if condition worsesn, persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults & children 2 years of age & older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
camphor, carbomer, ethyl alcohol, fd&c blue no.1, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium hydroxide, water.
|Labeler - China Ningbo Shangge Cosmetic Technology Corp. (529287434)|
|China Ningbo Shangge Cosmetic Technology Corp.||529287434||manufacture(58503-008)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.