Berry Scented Hand Sanitizer Princesses
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.06mg in 59mg
Labeler: Townley, Inc.
NDC Code: 58737-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
keep out of reach of children
Red 40 (Cl 16035)
Red 33 (Cl 17200)
Blue 1 (Cl42045)
Yellow 5 (Cl 19140)
- For external use only-hands.
- Keep out of eyes. Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a Doctor if irritation or redness develops.
- Do not inhale or ingest. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
- For children under 6 use under adult supervision.
water (aqua/eau), glycerin, coceth-7, ppg-1-peg-9 lauryl glycol etyher, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance/parfum.
|BERRY SCENTED HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride gel
|Labeler - Townley, Inc. (016956158)|
|Foshan Nanhai Jinxiong Toys C o., Ltd||421358695||manufacture(58737-103)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.