PUR-WASH by Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 16, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Water 929g in 946mL
Labeler: Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 65785-166
Purified water 98.3%
For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation or burning by removing loose foreign material
For external use only
- if you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes and obtain immediate medical treatment
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have any of the following
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
- eye pain
- changes in vision
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• pull cover off cap
• avoid contamination of rim and inside surfaces of the eyecup
• place eyecup surface to the affected eye, pressing tightly to prevent the escape of the liquid and tilt the head backward
• open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball while controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle to ensure thorough bathing with the wash
- lot number is printed on the bottle
- store at 20° to 25° C [68° to 77° F]
- do not use if tamper evident ring is broken
- use before expiration date marked on bottle
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride
☎ Call 905 690-6277 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST Mon-Fri
Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc.
60 Innovation Dr.
Flamborough ON L9H 7P3
|Labeler - Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc. (205477792)|
|Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc.||205477792||MANUFACTURE(65785-166)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.