PUR-WASH by Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 16, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Water 929g in 946mL
Labeler: Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 65785-166
Purified water 98.3%
For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation or burning by removing loose foreign material
For external use only
- if you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes and obtain immediate medical treatment
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have any of the following
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
- eye pain
- changes in vision
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• pull cover off cap
• avoid contamination of rim and inside surfaces of the eyecup
• place eyecup surface to the affected eye, pressing tightly to prevent the escape of the liquid and tilt the head backward
• open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball while controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle to ensure thorough bathing with the wash
- lot number is printed on the bottle
- store at 20° to 25° C [68° to 77° F]
- do not use if tamper evident ring is broken
- use before expiration date marked on bottle
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride
☎ Call 905 690-6277 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST Mon-Fri
Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc.
60 Innovation Dr.
Flamborough ON L9H 7P3
|Labeler - Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc. (205477792)|
|Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc.||205477792||MANUFACTURE(65785-166)|