EXTRA STRENGTH WITH NATURAL MENTHOL GLACIER MINT COUGH SUPPRESSANT
Medically reviewed on Dec 27, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 8.3mg
Labeler: Ricola USA Inc.
NDC Code: 63667-503
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol, 8.3 mg
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold or inhaled irritants
- persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Store in a dry place
extracts of peppermint and a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), glycerin, invert sugar (fructose/dextrose), natural flavor, starch syrup, sugar
|EXTRA STRENGTH WITH NATURAL MENTHOL GLACIER MINT COUGH SUPPRESSANT
|Labeler - Ricola USA Inc. (177265261)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.