Kettle Neti Pot
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 700mg, SODIUM CHLORIDE 2300mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health 414, LLC
NDC Code: 37205-752
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Enter section text here Active Ingredients (in each packet)
Sodium Bicarbonate USP 700 mg
Sodium Chloride USP 2300 mg
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with sinusitis, cold, flu or allergies:
-Post nasal drip
Removes inhaled irritants (dust, pollen)
Promotes nasal and sinus drainage
Helps reduce swelling of nasal membranes
Keep out of reach from children
Stop use and ask a doctor if washing is uncomfortable or symptoms are not relieved
Adults and children 4 years and over: use 1-2 packets every 2 hours as needed
Children under 4 years: consult a doctor
Consult Instructions for Use for proper use
When using this product:
Use by only one person
Wash with soap and water after each use
Top rack of dishwasher safe
Do not heat in microwave
Instructions for Use:
Directions: Read through the entire section before using for the first time.
1. Empty the contents of one Saline Sinus Wash packet into the Classic Neti Pot. First-time users should
start with 1/2 packet of the dry ingredients. As you become more accustomed to the system, work up to
using 1 full packet. Additional packets may be purchased from your nearest pharmacy.
2. Fill the pot halfway or to the middle of the indentation with proper water. This makes 1/2 cup (4 oz) solution.
3. Stir thoroughly until dry ingredients have completely dissolved.
4. Proper head position allows solution to run through the nose by gravity.
Lean over the sink so that the right nostril is directly above the left. The forehead should remain higher than the chin.
Raise the handle of the pot so that the solution enters the right nostril. In a few moments the solution will begin to drain out of the left nostril into the
sink. Do not inhale or "snort" solution into the nose - breathe through the mouth.
5. When the pot is empty, exhale through both nostrils to clear them of excess mucous and solution.
Gently blow your nose into a tissue.
6. Repeat the procedure on the other side.
7. Thoroughly rinse the pot after each use with water that has been sterilized, filtered or previously boiled and leave the pot to air-dry completely.
The Classic Neti Pot is top-rack dishwasher safe.
|KETTLE NETI POT
sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride powder, for solution
|Labeler - Cardinal Health 414, LLC (097537435)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.