Hand Sanitizer by Unifirst First Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on October 17, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 540.26g in 1L
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-511
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 66.5%
- for handwashing to reduce bacteria on skin whenever soap and water are not available
- reduces bacteria that potentially can cause disease or infection
- recommended for repeated use
Flammable. keep away from fire of flame.
For external use only.
- in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- irritation and redness develops and persist for 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- store at 59-86ºF (15-30ºC)
- tamper evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
aloe vera, carbomer, DD&C green #5, D&C yellow #10, fragrance, purified water, triethanolamine
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||manufacture(47682-511)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.