ZAREE All Kii Coconut Water
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Allantoin 0.02mg in 1mL
Labeler: G & NATURE Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 58690-1001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
water, niacinamide, glycerine, butylene glycol, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, green tea extract, panthenol, aloe vera extract
keep out of reach of the children
Cover it on your whole face avoiding eyes after cleansing and make it absorbed softly.
1. If you experience following occasions after using this product, stop
using. If your symptom got worse, have a consultation with
1) When you have problems such as red spots, swelling, itching, and stimulus
2) If applied parts have problems like above due to direct ray of light
2. Do not use for the parts with wound, eczema, and dermatitis.
3. Suggestions in regard of keeping and treatment
1) Make sure to close the stopper after using
2) Keep it in the place where infants or children's hands do not reach
3) Do not keep it in the place with high and low temperature and sunlight touches
for topical use only
|ZAREE ALL KII COCONUT WATER
|Labeler - G & NATURE Co., Ltd. (688731093)|
|Registrant - G & NATURE Co., Ltd. (688731093)|
|G & NATURE Co., Ltd.||688731093||manufacture(58690-1001)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.