FACE VALUES FRESH SCENT
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 24, 2018.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.115g
Labeler: Harmon Stores Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-055
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.115%
For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
if eye contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if irritation and redness develops and persist for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center right away.
- Storage, Store at room temperature
- Dispensing Remove seal band. Lift tab at front of lid. Pull up corner of center sheet and thread through dispenser slit in lid. Close lid to retain moisture.
- Use. Apply wipe thoroughly to hands as desired. Allow to dry without rinsing.
- Disposal. Dispose of used wipes in a trash receptacle after use. Do not flush.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, SD Alcohol 40-B, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - Harmon Stores Inc. (804085293)|
More about benzalkonium chloride topical
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (3)