STOOL SOFTENER Extra Strength by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Medically reviewed on May 30, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 250mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-150
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 250 mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
- if you are taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for more than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 15 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, and sorbitol special
Call toll free 1-800-423-0139
DOCUSATE SODIUM 250 mg
- Relieves Constipation
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|
|Registrant - Banner Pharmacaps Inc (002193829)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.