Docusate Calcium by Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Medically reviewed on Nov 30, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-424
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Calcium 240 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use a laxative longer than 1 week
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 softgel daily, or as recommended by your physician
- children under 12: consult a doctor
- do not exceed recommended dose
- store at room temperature, 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Package not child resistant
- Product of USA, Romania or Canada
corn oil, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, sorbitol special, water. May also contain D&C red #33.
stool softener capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.