Hydrocortisone Maximum Strength
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-009
Hydrocortisone, USP 1%
for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
• eczema • insect bites • poison ivy • poison oak • poison sumac • soaps
• jewelry • detergrents • cosmetics • psoriasis • seborrheic dermatitis
• for external genital, feminine and anal itching • other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
- for external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor
- for external anal itching:
- do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- symptoms last for more than 7 days
- the condition gets worse
- symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
- rectal bleeding occurs, consult doctor promptly
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older • apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age • do not use, consult a doctor
For external anal itching
Adults: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
• Store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15 -30ºC).
• Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
mineral oil, white petrolatum
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN CORTIZONE•10®*
Hydrocortisone Ointment, USP 1%
Relieves Itches and Rashes
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|