Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride by Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC
Medically reviewed on May 17, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
Labeler: Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 53598-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose and throat
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- to make a child sleepy.
- difficulty in urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take every 4 to 6 hours as needed
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
Adults and children 12 years and older
- 1 or 2 caplets (25mg to 50mg)
Children under 12years
- ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature
- keep lid tightly closed in dry place
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Red #27, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Hydroxypropyle MethylCellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Stearic Acid and Titanium Dioxide.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (855) 729-7200.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC (004219442)|
|Registrant - Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC (004219442)|
|Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC||004219442||label(53598-004)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.