50% Rubbing by Vi-Jon
Medically reviewed on June 5, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 500mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0869-0864
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 50%
First aid antiseptic
helps prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
keep away from fire or flame, heat spark, electrical
If you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
if condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Caution - do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of the is product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandate
- if bandaged, let dry first
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will produce serious gastric distrubances if taken internally
Distributed by: Vi-Jon
One Swan Drive, Smyrna, TN 37167
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.