diphenhydramine hydrochloride by Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
Medically reviewed on January 13, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
NDC Code: 35356-865
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose and sneezing
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Do not use with ny other product containing diphenhydramine, including products used topically.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking tranquilizers or sedatives
- taking other products containing diphenhydramine
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and Children 12 years and over: 25 to 50 mg (1 to 2 capsules) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 12 capsules in 24 hours.
- Children 12 years and under: Consult a Doctor
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, D&C Red #28, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Gelatin, Anhydrous Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Keep tightly closed. Store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Manufactured for Sandoz Inc.
Princeton, NJ 08540
Manufactured by Epic Pharma, LLC
Laurelton, NY 11413
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule
|Labeler - Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC (831276758)|
|Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC||831276758||repack(35356-865)|