Mucus Releif Expectorant
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 50804-107
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms persist.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each tablet contains: sodium 5 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Guaifenesin, 400 mg
- Relieves Chest Congestion
- Thins and Loosens Mucus
Tablets (400 mg Each)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Distributed by: Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Product of U.S.A.
|Labeler - Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.) (076059836)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.