Aetna Callus Remover by Aetna Felt Corp
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID .41
Labeler: Aetna Felt Corp
NDC Code: 43345-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 40%
- For removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only.
Do not use
- If you are a diabetic
- If you hae poor blood circulation
- On irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- If necessary cut medicated disk to fit callus
- Apply medicated disk with sitcky side adhering to skin
- Cover medicated disk with enclosed cushion
- After 48 hours, remove medicated disk
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days(until callus is removed)
- May soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
|AETNA CALLUS REMOVER
salicylic acid plaster
|Labeler - Aetna Felt Corp (064261837)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.