Aetna Callus Remover by Aetna Felt Corp
Medically reviewed on April 18, 2018
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID .41
Labeler: Aetna Felt Corp
NDC Code: 43345-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 40%
- For removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only.
Do not use
- If you are a diabetic
- If you hae poor blood circulation
- On irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- If necessary cut medicated disk to fit callus
- Apply medicated disk with sitcky side adhering to skin
- Cover medicated disk with enclosed cushion
- After 48 hours, remove medicated disk
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days(until callus is removed)
- May soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
|AETNA CALLUS REMOVER
salicylic acid plaster
|Labeler - Aetna Felt Corp (064261837)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.