Stool Softener by Velocity Pharma
Medically reviewed on May 11, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Velocity Pharma
NDC Code: 76168-069
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each softgel)
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. This could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use laxative for more than 1 week.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Take with glass of water
adults and children 12 years and over:
- 1 to 3 liquid gels daily. This dose may be taken as single daily dose or in divided doses.
Children under 12 years of age:
- 1 liquid gel daily
Children under 2 years of age
Ask a doctor
- store at 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
- protect from excessive humidity
- do not use this product if the safety seal under the cap is torn or missing
FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, titanium dioxide
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Velocity Pharma (962198409)|