Nailene Antifungal Treatment
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Pacific World Corporation
NDC Code: 60193-102
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cures most fungal skin infections, including athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- Effectively relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling accompanying such conditions
For external use only.
- near the mouth or eyes
- with known sensitivities to any listed ingredients
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product avoid eye contact. If accidental eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water for 10-15 minutes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs, or if no improvement is seen after four weeks.
If pregnant/breast-feeding, consult a health professional before using.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer two times a day (mornings and evenings) to affected area especially the space between and around toes
- For athlete's foot, use daily for four weeks or as directed by a physician
- Allow solution to soak into skin or rub in to dry more quickly before putting on socks
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
- Following a proper foot hygiene regimen along with wearing well fitting, ventilated shoes and clean socks that are changed at least daily is helpful in preventing future infections
You may report questions or adverse reaction from using this product to 1(541)-476-3178, 8 am to 5 pm (M–F), PST.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Phemerol Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Allantoin, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Quaternium-15.
Imported & Distributed by:
UK/R.-U.: Pacific World Ltd.,
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. ST4 2 PJ
Australia: Creative Brands PTY LTD
30 Bando Road, Springvale, VIC 3171
South Africa: Indigo Cosmetics, Cape Town, 7460
New Zealand: BDM Grange, Auckland
|NAILENE ANTIFUNGAL TREATMENT
|Labeler - Pacific World Corporation (089693097)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)