Nighttime Sleep Aid by Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 50804-230
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Nighttime sleep- aid
- helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- With other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
sedatives or tranquilizers
avoid alcoholic beverages
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
edible white ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special.
call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the Active Ingredient in Maximum Strength Unisom® SleepGels®
Nighttime Sleep Aid
Diphenhydramine HCl, 50 mg
Helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Unisom® SleepGels®
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.) (076059836)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.