healthy mama eaZZZe THE PAIN
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: MATERNAL SCIENCE, LLC
NDC Code: 58154-104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg
Pain RelieverNighttime Sleep Aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches with pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe Liver damage may occur if you take.
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Keep out of reach of children.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen(prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- In children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose(overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed(see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age: this will provide more than the
recommended dose(overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store at room temperature
Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
If you have any questions or comments. or to report an adverse event, please contact (xxx) xxx-xxxx.
EAZZZE THE PAIN
acetaminophen diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - MATERNAL SCIENCE, LLC (078722406)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.