Laxative pills maximum strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 25mg
Labeler: Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 50804-140
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides USP, 25 mg
- relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces bowel movement within 6 to 12 hours.
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 2 tablets once or twice daily with a glass of water|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once or twice daily with a glass of water|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 40 mg/ tablet
- each tablet contains: magnesium 10 mg/ tablet
- each tablet contains: sodium 3 mg/ tablet VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 15º - 30º C (59º-86º F)
- keep in a dry place
- do not expose to excessive heat
acacia, anhydrous lactose*, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminium lake, iron oxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, isopropyl alcohol*, kaolin, lake brilliant blue FCF*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, opacode black S-1-17823*, opagloss 6000P*, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, shellac, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, tartaric acid*, and titanium dioxide.
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
**Compare to active ingredient in maximum strength EX-LAX®
Specialists in Gentle, Dependable Overnight Relief
Sennosides, 25 mg
TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
** This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health Inc., owner of the registered trademark Ex-Lax®
|Labeler - Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.) (076059836)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on May 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.