Tussin DM COUGH SUPPRESSANT/EXPECTORANT
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-855
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Do not use
- in a child under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
- store at 20‐25 ° C (68‐77 ° F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosage cup provided
- sodium 3 mg per teaspoonful
- See carton for full labeling
anhydrous citric acid, dextrose, FD and C red no.40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN ROBITUSSIN® PEAK COLD COUGH and CHEST CONGESTION DM
COUGH SUPPRESSANT /
Helps to Loosen
for ages 12 and over
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SHRINK BAND IS MISSING OR BROKEN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer, owner of the registered trademark Robitussin® Peak Cold.
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM
3301 NW BOCA RATON BLVD
SUITE 101, BOCA RATON, FL 33431
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.