Night Time MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD/FLU RELIEF
Medically reviewed on April 2, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 15mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg in 15mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-135
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each tablespoonful, 15 mL)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Keep out of reach of children.
temporarily relieves cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor sore throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose and sneezing
- minor aches and pain
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription) If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression,psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- to make a child sleepy
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a sodium restricted diet
- if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- redness or swelling is present
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as recommended (see Overdose warning)
- use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hours
- each tablespoonful (15 mL) contains: sodium 23 mg
- dosage cup provided
- store between 20-25° C (68-77° F)
- do not refrigerate
- Keep carton for full directions for use
anhydrous citric acid, FD and C Blue No. 1, FD and C Red No. 40, flavor, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucrose
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN DELSYM® NIGHT TIME MULTI-SYMPTOM
MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD/FLU RELIEF
Acetaminophen……Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr……Cough Suppressant
Doxylamine Succinate ……………Antihistamine
Fever and Body Aches
Sneezing and Runny Nose
Cherry Flavored Liquid
For Ages 12 +
4 FL OZ (120 mL)
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED SATISFACTION GUARANTEED PV
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser Inc.,Distributor of Delsym® Night Time Multi-Symptom
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
CHAN DRUG CONSORTIUM
3301 NW BOCO RATON BLVD
SUITE 101, BOCA RATON FL 33431
MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD/FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.