Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride by Meijer Distribution, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120mg
Labeler: Meijer Distribution, Inc.
NDC Code: 41250-204
Pseudoephedrine HCl USP, 120 mg
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
Ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 59° to 77° F in a dry place
- protect from light
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
Castor oil, colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide
Compare to Sudafed®12 Hour active ingredient*
12 Hour Decongestant
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 120 mg Extended-Release Tablets, USP
Nasal & Sinus Congestion
Due to Colds & Allergies
10 Coated Capsule-Shaped Tablets
120 mg Each
DIST. BY MEIJER
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution, Inc. (006959555)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (937890044)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||051565745||manufacture(41250-204)|