Stool Softener by SMART SENSE (Kmart)
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: SMART SENSE (Kmart)
NDC Code: 49738-500
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- temporary relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
- if abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you are presently taking mineral oil
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use which may indicate a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately (1-800-222-1222).
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
edible ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special
Call toll free 1-800-842-7886
Compare to the active ingredient of Dulcolax® Stool Softener*
Docusate Sodium, 100 mg
Gentle, Dependable Relief of Occasional Constipation
(**Liquid Filled Capsules)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark of Dulcolax® Stool Softener.
Distributed by: Kmart Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179 Shop Kmart.com
Product of USA
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - SMART SENSE (Kmart) (008965873)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018