Itch Relief by Safetec of America, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 2, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: diphenhydramine hydrochloride 20.3g in 1L
Labeler: Safetec of America, Inc.
NDC Code: 61010-8300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to insect bites, poison oak and poison sumac.
For external use only
- on large areas of the body
- with any other products using diphenhydramine hydrochloride, even one taken by mouth
- on chicken pox
- on measles
- avoid contact with the eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison center right away.
- 12 and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- under 12: consult a doctor
Germaben II, edetate disodium, glycerin, tomadol 25-9, purified water, triethanolamine
Itch Relief Spray
Relief from pain and
itching due to insect
bites and rashes from
poison ivy, poison oak
and poison sumac.
SAFETEC OF AMERICA, Inc.
Buffalo, NY 14215 800-456-7077
2 fl. oz. (59.1ml) Reorder no. 57001
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(61010-8300)|
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 187 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more