Lidocaine by PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 15, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 4g in 100g
Labeler: PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 68752-024
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 4% w/w
temporarily relieves pain and itching due to
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor bites
For external use only
Do not use
- in or near the eyes
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times a day.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
- May be applied under occlusive dressing
- Store at 25 deg. C (77F); excursions permitted to 15-30 deg. C (59-86F)
- [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
water, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil,
lecithin, hexylene glycol, sodium polyacrylate, caprylyl glycol, ethoxydiglycol, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol
|Labeler - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (156893695)|
|Registrant - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (156893695)|
|PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||156893695||manufacture(68752-024)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.