Lidocaine by PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 15, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 4g in 100g
Labeler: PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 68752-024
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 4% w/w
temporarily relieves pain and itching due to
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor bites
For external use only
Do not use
- in or near the eyes
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times a day.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
- May be applied under occlusive dressing
- Store at 25 deg. C (77F); excursions permitted to 15-30 deg. C (59-86F)
- [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
water, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil,
lecithin, hexylene glycol, sodium polyacrylate, caprylyl glycol, ethoxydiglycol, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol
|Labeler - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (156893695)|
|Registrant - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (156893695)|
|PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||156893695||manufacture(68752-024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.