Childrens Mucus Relief COUGH by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-158
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Guaifenesin 100 mg
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps to loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain the bronchial tubes
Do not use
in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or a pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- do not use more than directed
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 20-25 ° C (68-77° F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosage cup provided
- Keep carton for full directions for use
citric acid anhydrous, dextrose, D and C Red # 33, FD and C Red # 40, flavors, glycerin, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sucralose, Xanthan gum
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN CHILDRENS MUCINEX® COUGH
Dextromethorphan HBr ..... Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin ..................... Expectorant
Relieves Chest Congestion
Thins and Loosens Mucus
For Ages 4 to 12
4 FL OZ (118mL)
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED SATISFACTION GUARANTEED PV
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser Inc. distributor of Mucinex® Cough
If for Any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM
3301 NW BOCA RATON BLVD
SUITE 101, BOCA RATON, FL 33431
|CHILDRENS MUCUS RELIEF COUGH
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 2, 2018