womens laxative by Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 50804-120
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C red #7 calcium lake, hypromellose pthalate, iron oxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Women's Laxative Tablets
Bisacodyl 5 mg
For Gentle, Dependable Overnight Relief
*Compare to the active ingredient in Correctol®
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by MSD Consumer Care Inc., distributor of Correctol®.
Distributed by: Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Product of USA
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCTS INFORMATION.
|Labeler - Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.) (076059836)|