Pain Relief PM Extra strength by AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy)
Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy)
NDC Code: 46122-179
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Nighttime sleep- aid
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains accompanying sleeplessness.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- liver disease
- a breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid high humidity and excessive heat
croscarmellose sodium*, D&C yellow # 10 aluminium, lake*, FD&C blue #1 aluminium lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminium lake*, hypromellose, magnesium silicate*, magnesium stearate*, microcrystalline cellulose*, mineral oil*, polyethylene glycol*, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silica*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Extra Strength Tylenol®PM active ingredients**
Non- Habit forming
Pain Relief PM
Acetaminophen 500 mg,
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Pain reliever /Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol® PM.
|PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl tablet, coated
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) (007914906)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|