Instant Foaming Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: RD Food Service DBA Restaurant Depot
NDC Code: 56131-774
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- Use hand sanitizer to reduce microorganisms on the skin.
- Use this product when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only.
- FLAMMABLE. This product contains ethyl alcohol. Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 0.8 mL of product onto dry hands. Rub hands together until hands are dry.
- Use as needed between hand washes to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
Water, Alkyl Phosphate Salts, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, D&C Green #5.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|INSTANT FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - RD Food Service DBA Restaurant Depot (878186774)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||005050158||manufacture(56131-774), pack(56131-774), label(56131-774)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.