Instant Foaming Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: RD Food Service DBA Restaurant Depot
NDC Code: 56131-774
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- Use hand sanitizer to reduce microorganisms on the skin.
- Use this product when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only.
- FLAMMABLE. This product contains ethyl alcohol. Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 0.8 mL of product onto dry hands. Rub hands together until hands are dry.
- Use as needed between hand washes to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
Water, Alkyl Phosphate Salts, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, D&C Green #5.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|INSTANT FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - RD Food Service DBA Restaurant Depot (878186774)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||005050158||manufacture(56131-774), pack(56131-774), label(56131-774)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.