Undecylenic Acid Liquid by Premier Brands of America Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 0.25g in 1g
Labeler: Premier Brands of America Inc.
NDC Code: 56104-114
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
For relief of:
- discomfort which may accompany these conditions
For external use only
consult a healthcare professional before use.
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
avoid contact with eyes
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affecter area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° - 86°F)
|UNDECYLENIC ACID LIQUID
anti-fungal liquid liquid
|Labeler - Premier Brands of America Inc. (080051232)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.