Polyethylene Glycol (3350) by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3500 17g in 17g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 55154-5383
Polyethylene Glycol (3350), NF
Power for Solution,
5 Single-Dose Pouches
Dissolves in Any Beverage
Original Prescription Strength
Unflavored - POWDER - Grit Free
- Contains 5 single-dose pouches
Polyethylene Glycol (3350), NF, 17 g
Each pouch contains 17 grams of polyethylene glycol (3350), NF powder.
Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Powder for Solutiont increases frequency of bowel movement and softens the stool.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
- softens stool
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
taking a prescription drug
you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- stir and dissolve the contents of one pouch (17 g) into any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- tamper-evident: do not use if pouch is damaged or torn
- for institutional use only
- this package is not child resistant
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
Mylan Institutional, Inc.
Rockford, IL 61103 U.S.A.
Repackaged by Cardinal Health
Zanesville, OH 43701
|POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL (3350)
polyethylene glycol (3350) powder, for solution
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (188557102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.