SKIN MEDICA Purifying Foaming Wash
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: salicylic acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Allergan, Inc.
NDC Code: 0023-4948
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
- For treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- Skin irritation and dryness is most likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Moisten skin with warm water.
- Dispense two full pumps of Purifying Foaming Wash into palm of hand, apply by gently massaging over the entire affected area, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F).
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate,Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone
|SKIN MEDICA PURIFYING FOAMING WASH
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Allergan, Inc. (144796497)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.