Winning Hands Antibacterial
Medically reviewed on November 13, 2017
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 3.0mg in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-744
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Antibacterial hand cleaner.
- Use in daycare, hospitals, nursing homes, physicians offices, dental offices and clinics
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 1-2 pumps of product onto wet palm.
- Lather and rinse hands with clean water
Water, Sodium Lauryl lSulfate, Cocamidopropyl betadine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Isopropryl Alcoho, Cocamide MEA, Dimethicone PEG-7 Cocoate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Glycerine, Tocopheryl Acetate, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40.
Questions or Comments?Phone: (800) 777-9343
MDS information:(800) 891-4965
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|WINNING HANDS ANTIBACTERIAL
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (005050158)|
|Betco Corpo, Ltd.||005050158||manufacture(65601-744)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.