Stomach Relief by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-346
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever/antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- swallow with water; do not chew
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed. Do not exceed 8 doses (16 caplets) in 24 hours.
- use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each caplet contains: calcium 20 mg, salicylate 103 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid excessive heat
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
calcium carbonate, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silica gel, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Compare to Pepto-Bismol® Active Ingredient*
Pink Bismuth Subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset Stomach Reliever/Antidiarrheal
• Nausea • Heartburn • Indigestion
• Upset Stomach • Diarrhea
40 CAPLETS Actual Size
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Satisfaction guaranteed - For questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Pepto-Bismol®.
bismuth subsalicylate tablet
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-346)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(49035-346)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(49035-346)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(49035-346)|