Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-485
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- wet skin and apply a small amount on hands and forearms
- scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1 800 328 0026
water (aqua), propylene glycol, potassium cocoate, glycerin, potassium stearate, tetrasodium EDTA, boric acid, cocamine oxide, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC green #3, FDC blue 1, FDC yellow5
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787
BACTI-FOAM PLUS® 47593-485-41
Antimicrobial Foam Hand Soap
Active Ingredient: 1.0% Triclosan
750 mL (25 fl oz)
Ecolab - 370 Wabasha Street N - St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA
Made in United States
©2012 Eclab USA
All Rights Reserved
KEEP FROM FREEZING
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 22, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.