Golden Sunshine Far Infrared COOL Herbal
Medically reviewed on April 23, 2018
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL .03g in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE .005g in 1g
Labeler: Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 62699-2212
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 3% - Topical Analgesic, Wintergreen Oil 0.5% - Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For adults and children 6 and older. Clean the affected area before use. Can be cut to size. Peel off film and cover affected area with patch. Keep on for up to 8 hours under normal conditions. Apply once or twice per day as needed. Allow skin to breath for a few hours between applications. Users with sensitive skin should test on a small area first.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not use if skin is sensitive, or have allergies to any ingredients in this product. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Avoid use on extremely hairy areas of the body as removal may remove hair.
- If pregnant or breast feeding consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Sesame oil, resin, zinc oxide, frankencense, myrrha, angelicae dahuricae radix, angelicae sinensis radix, paeoniae rubra radix, rhei rhizoma, scrophulariae radix, cinnamomum cortex, rehmanniae radix, momordicae semen, crinis carbonisatus, asa foetida, indigo carmine, tourmaline, tartrazine.
1 (800) 798-3977
|GOLDEN SUNSHINE FAR INFRARED COOL HERBAL
topical analgesic patch
|Labeler - Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (656348505)|