Golden Sunshine Far Infrared Herbal
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: MENTHOL .03g in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE .03g in 1g
Labeler: Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 62699-2211
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 3% - Topical Analgesic, Wintergreen Oil 3% - Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
Apply generous amount to clean, dry affected area. Cover with gauze 15-20 hours/day. Try on small area first to test for sensitivity. Children under 6 years of age should not use unless consulted by a physician.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Avoid contac with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not use if skin is sensitive, or have allergies to any ingredients in this product. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast feeding consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Sesame oil, resin, zinc oxide, tourmaline, amperopsis radix, angelicae dahuricae radix, angelicae sinensis radix, cinnamomum cortex, momordicae semen, paeonia veitchii radix, notopterygium rhizoma, lindera radix, glycyrrhizae radix, angelicae tuhon radix, scrophulariae radix, rhei rhizoma, rehmanniae radix et rhizoma, sophorae radix, indigo carmine, tartrazine.
1 (800) 798-3977
|GOLDEN SUNSHINE FAR INFRARED HERBAL
topical analgesic paste
|Labeler - Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (656348505)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.