Menstrual Relief by Target Corporation
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 60mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-390
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Caffeine 60 mg
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg
- for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- breast tenderness
- muscle aches
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinnks every day while using this product
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, aska doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- you may get drowsy
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- new symptoms appear
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the reocmmended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
do not take more than the recommended dose
(see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- take 2 caplets with water
- repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- do not exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Compare to active ingredients in Midol® Menstrual Complete*
maximum strength caplets
acetaminophen, 500 mg
caffeine, 60 mg
pyrilamine maleate, 15 mg
for relief of cramps, bloating, fatigue, headache and backache
up & up®
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare, LLC, owner of the registered trademark Midol® Complete.
094 01 0304 ID201416
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
acetaminophen, caffeine and pyrilamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11673-390)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(11673-390)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.