Sinus and Allergy by EQUALINE (SuperValu)
Medically reviewed on April 18, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: EQUALINE (SuperValu)
NDC Code: 41163-810
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away:
- take every 4 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 1 tablet|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1/2 tablet|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg/tablet
- store at 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
colloidal silicon dioxide, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate and stearic acid
Call toll free 1-877-932-7948
Compare to Maximum Strength Sudafed PE® Sinus & Allergy active ingredients*
Sinus & Allergy PE
Chlorpheniramine Maleate / Phenylephrine HCl
antihistamine / nasal congestion
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT- USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc. owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE® Sinus & Allergy
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
PRODUCT OF USA
|SINUS AND ALLERGY
chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - EQUALINE (SuperValu) (006961411)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.