womans laxative by EQUALINE (SuperValu)
Medically reviewed on April 19, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: EQUALINE (SuperValu)
NDC Code: 41163-115
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
in children under 6 years of age
- abdominal pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
unable to swallow without chewing
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not take this product within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps may occur
- you need to use more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occurs after use of a laxative. These maybe signs of serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- each tablet works differently. Adults and children over 12 may need fewer tablets to get the same effect as more tablets of another brand
- start with one tablet and take with water. If one tablet does not produce the desired results, then try two or three tablets daily.
- do not take more than 3 tablets daily
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single dose once daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once daily|
|children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg
- store at 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- keep in a dry place
acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C Red # 7 Calcium lake, hypromellose pthalate, iron oxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, and triacetin
Call toll free 1-877-932-7948
Compare to CORRECTOL® Tablets active ingredient*
Woman's Laxative Tablets
gentle, predictable, overnight relief from constipation
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering- Plough, owner of the registered trademark Correctol®.
TAMPER EVIDENT- USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCTS INFORMATION
|Labeler - EQUALINE (SuperValu) (006961411)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.