Aspirin by Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 325mg
Labeler: Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
NDC Code: 17714-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID) *
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- menstrual pain
- minor pain or arthritis
- muscle pain
- pain and fever and cold
Reye’s Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early signs of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include
- asthma (wheezing)
- facial swelling
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood-thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- takes more or for a longer time than directed
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever / fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, lever cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout or arthritis
- taking any other drug
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DRINK A FULL GLASS OF WATER WITH EACH DOSE
- adults and children 12 years and older : 1-2 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms last, but not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- store at 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
corn starch, PVP
call 631-981-4600, 8.30 am-4.30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains
|Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.||078301063||manufacture(17714-010)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 30, 2017