Golden Sunshine Herbal by Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on Apr 18, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: MENTHOL .00781g in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE .03g in 1g
Labeler: Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 62699-1114
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 0.8% - Topical Analgesic, Wintergreen Oil 3% - Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
Hold can upright and spray until wet. Apply to clean and dry affected area 2 to 3 times daily as needed. Consult with a doctor for children under 6 years of age. Users with sensitive skin should test on a small area first.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Avoid contac with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not use if skin is sensitive, or have allergies to any ingredients in this product. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperature above 120 degrees F.
- If pregnant or breast feeding consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Ethanol, lycopodii serrati herba, pseudoginseng radix, zingiber rhizoma, angelicae dahuricae radix, paeoniae rubra radix, cinnamonomi cortex, jasmine oil.
1 (800) 798-3977
|GOLDEN SUNSHINE HERBAL
topical analgesic spray
|Labeler - Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (656348505)|
|Registrant - Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (656348505)|
|Nan Mei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.||656348505||manufacture(62699-1114)|
|Golden Sunshine International, Inc.||098930857||label(62699-1114)|