Povidone Iodine by Sion Biotext Medical Ltd
Medically reviewed on April 17, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 0.10g
Labeler: Sion Biotext Medical Ltd
NDC Code: 68786-130
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine 10%
- Antiseptic cleanser to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- For preparation of the skin prior to surgery.
- Helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause skin infection.
For External Use Only.
- In the eyes
- As a first aid antiseptic for longer than 1 week
- Over large areas of the body
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- Irritation and redness develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tear at notch
- Remove applicator
- Use only once
As a first aid antispetic
- Clean affected area
- apply 1-3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first.
- Clean area
- Apply to operative site prior to surgery using applicator
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
|Labeler - Sion Biotext Medical Ltd (532775194)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.