Stool Softener easy and gentle
Medically reviewed on Apr 19, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: EQUALINE (SuperValu)
NDC Code: 41163-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- temporary relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you are presently taking mineral oil
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use which may indicate a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special.
Compare to Dulcolax® Stool Softener*
easy & gentle
Docusate sodium 100 mg
fast, dependable relief of occasional constipation
- predictable releif
- easy to swallow softgels
- safe & effective without harsh laxatives
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Healthcare owner of the registered trademark of Dulcolax®
EASY AND GENTLE
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - EQUALINE (SuperValu) (006961411)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|