Quik-Care by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 539.4mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-500
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 62% w/w
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply product onto hands, spread throughly and rub until dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1 800 328 0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), PEG-10 dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, C12-C15 alkyl benzoate, niacinamide, glycine, bisabolol, tocopheryl acetate, propylheptyl caprylate, dicaprylyl caprylate, tert-butyl alcohol, gluconic acid, potassium hydroxide, denatonium benzoate
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787
Nourishing Foam Hand Sanitizer
Dye and Fragrance Free
Active Ingredient: 62% Ethyl Alcohol
Net Contents: 535 mL (18.1 fl oz)
Ecolab 370 Wabasha Street N
St. Paul, MN 55102-1390 USA
© 2012 Ecolab USA Inc. All rights reserved
Made in United States
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.