MediFirst Isopropyl Alcohol
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 24, 2020.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 550.2g in 1L
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-268
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70.0%
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For external use only.
Flammable keep away from fire or flame
- near eyes or mucous membranes
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns consult a physician
- on large areas of the body
- for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area and spray 1 to 3 times daily
- if bandaged, lket dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- not to be used on children under 12 years of age
|MEDIFIRST ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol spray
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|